Today, Dr. Piotr Oglaza, Medical Officer of Health at KFL&A Public Health confirms multiple COVID-19 positive cases at The Ale House & Canteen, located at 393 Princess St, Kingston.
KFL&A Public Health recommends that individuals who attended The Ale House & Canteen, located at 393 Princess St, Kingston, during the following dates:
- Friday, November 26, from 8:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 27, from 8:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Sunday, November 28, from 8:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 2, from 9 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Friday, December 3, from 9 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Saturday, December 4, from 9 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Sunday, December 5, from 9 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
If you were at The Ale House & Canteen the dates listed above, please get tested immediately and isolate for 10 days from exposure. If it has been over 10 days from the exposure date, please continue to get tested immediately.
The COVID-19 assessment centres in the KFL&A region are available by appointment, please book online or by phone.
As part of the COVID-19 case management and contact tracing process, KFL&A Public Health follows up with close contacts of individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19. If the contact tracing team are unable to identify close contacts of an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, a public release may be issued to reach those contacts.
To learn more about COVID-19, how you can protect yourself and what to do if you suspect you may be at risk, visit kflaph.ca/Coronavirus or visit Ontario’s website to learn more about how the province continues to protect Ontarians from COVID-19.