Kingston Police has released a safety notice about the release of Paul Kubesch, who has been deemed a high risk offender and is currently serving a 10 year Long Term Supervision Order. Kubesch will be residing within the Kingston area and will have access to our community. This notice is being issued as Kingston Police believe he may pose a risk to the community, particularly to female children. Kubesch has a residency condition and will be monitored.
Paul Alexander Kubesch last made headlines when he was charged with sexual assault and sexual interference after a four-year-old girl was sexually assaulted at a Dufferin Mall Walmart Tuesday, July 14, 2015.
According to Kingston Police, the Long Term Supervision Order is in effect until September 9, 2032 and will be monitored by the Kingston Police High-Risk Offender Unit and Correctional Services of Canada. Kubesch is currently on statutory release with strict conditions for public safety as follows:
- Not to consume, purchase, or possess drugs other than prescribed medication taken as prescribed and over the counter drugs taken as recommended by the manufacturer
- Not to consume, purchase or possess alcohol
- Not to be in the presence of any male or female children under the age of 17 years unless you are accompanied by a responsible adult who knows your criminal history, and has been previously approved in writing by your parole supervisor
- Not to be in, near, or around places where children under the age of 17 are likely to congregate such as elementary and secondary schools, parks, swimming pools, and recreational centers.
- Follow treatment plan/program in the area of sexual deviancy
- Immediately report all intimate sexual and non-sexual relationships and friendships with females and males and any changes to the status of the relationship/friendships to your parole supervisor
- This includes any attempts to initiate the above
- This also includes disclosing whether those above have parental responsibilities for children under the age of 17 year
- Participate in a psychiatric assessment and follow any treatment recommendations, including any medication regime that is prescribed
- No direct or indirect contact with persons listed as victims
- No direct or indirect contact with any member of the victim’s family
- Reside at address approved by the Correctional Service of Canada and comply with all residence rules and regulations
Anyone with information of potential breaches of these conditions or concerns of any suspicious activity regarding Kubesch is asked to contact Kingston Police at 613-549-4660.
You can also provide information anonymously by calling Kingston Police at 613-549-4660 and asking to remain anonymous.
54-year-old Paul Kubesch is described as Caucasian, 6’0” tall, 196 lbs, with short dark brown hair.